Sunday, September 26, 2010

Currently doing?

Currently going to school to get my generals done.
Yes my major is Business! What more could I ask.
Well to investors a degree is like a golden ticket. Maybe my Golden ticket! LOL!
Thats right even my Step Father who is Jewish agrees that starting an empire is a great idea.
He is not one to easily impress.
My mother bless her soul is a huge catalyst for this. Also inspiring to my life. She is a beautiful Women!
Very nice lady and open minded! Thats alot to ask some one whos LDS.
I feel very lucky to have the family I have.
My brother teaches me patience.
I love that I get the opportunity to help him with his life.
Taking care of the things he may not be able to. Or understand even.
My boyfriend whos tests my deep understandings of the world every day.
He is amazing. Beyond words!

I am gearing up to help save what these last generations have killed!
There is sooo much technology that we are not useing.
Things we could be doing that would not impact our world so much.
Carbon foot print as you will.
So thats the nut shell kinda.

Well here is the progress of my stirrup vessal that I am working on.








Ps. Fuck Oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment